Pages

.:My Dearest friends:.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Reaching you

I wonder what kind of reason should I make for us to meet?

Or maybe ill just be honest,  and tell you what it really means.

To spend time with you and to always by your side.

Be honest, but everybody dont want to be an annoying person isn't it? 

But is it okay for me to be annoying after all?

Maybe I could lower my ego and ask you about yourself.

Or maybe i will just keep watching you from far?  But now,  you stay in a world where even my eyes reach you.

Will my feeling reach you?will you ever Notice me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
"wahai orang-orang yang beriman, Mengapa kamu mengatakan sesuatu yang tidak kamu kerjakan?" "Allah sangat benci jika kamu mengatakan sesuatu yang tidak kamu kerjakan" Assoff:2-3